Salman Masaud is a chartered accountant with an actuarial background and has over 14 years experience in providing consulting, advisory and assurance services to both public and the private sector in Australia as well as the Middle East. Salman has served on the board and as a CFO of Australian Gulf Metal Casting Factory with experience working for the Big 4.
Salman is versatile and experienced with core skills in Project Management, Business Analysis, financial modelling, Internal and External Audit, budget development and cashflow projections.
In recent years, Salman has undertaken projects such as:
- External Audit of the Australian Government’s Department of Human Services
- External Audit of Australian Digital Health Agency
- Provision of NDIS transition support services to 10 Australian Disability Enterprises across Australia (2016 / 18)
- Provision of NDIS transition supports to 10 disability service providers in the Northern Territory (2018)
- Financial Advisory role to Thammarurr Development Corporation (2018)
- Preparation of budgets, cashflow projections and business plans for various companies in Australia and the Middle East.
Salman can be contacted at email@example.com.